• Alex's project with vocalist Nilusha Dassenaike Alex & Nilusha latest album Tales To Tell won the PREMIO INTERNACIONAL at the 2015 CUBADISCO MUSIC AWARDS in Havana, Cuba in May 2015. You can read more in articles in The Age, Stack Magazine and Australian Musician covering this prestigious accolade. The album produced by Alex was recorded in Australia, Argentina, Cuba, England and the USA. It showcases their original compositions and features an eclectic cast of outstanding guests including Mike Stern, Paul Grabowsky, Hossam Ramzy, Edsel Gomez, Tom E Lewis and Alan Plachta. Read more, Audio previews...
• Whispering Tree Music has released Alex's albums 'Lusambo' and 'From The Heart' you can find more information on the releases page, by visiting the Whispering Tree Music site or directly at iTunes.
• Alex produced The Lotus Verses the debut release by Nilusha Dassenaike.
• Alex & Nilusha performed at La Zorra Y El Cuervo, Casa De La Amistad, Radio Rebelde, Radio Taino, Radio Progresso, Radio Metropolitana, Cubavision's Al Mediodia in Havana, Cuba invited by the XIX Edition of the Cubadisco Music Festival. They also performed on Radio Horizonte Jazz FM in Mexico City.
• Tales To Tell and The Lotus Verses received a great review in Rhythms Magazine.
• Alex is currently a featured percussionist in the Melbourne season of The Lion King at the Regent Theatre.
• Alex & Nilusha have been officially invited to perform at the XX Cubadisco Music Festival in Havana, Cuba in May 2016.