• New Release: the single Akhuya has been released, available now on all digital platforms. From my forthcoming DRUMMING album, the piece features a percussive interplay with celebrated Egyptian percussionist Hossam Ramzy.
The work recorded in Melbourne and London, includes a cover image by Julian Alexander Pertout shot in Havana and was mastered by the remarkable Leon Zervos at Studios 301, Sydney.
• New Albums: I am currently producing two albums of original compositions. VIAJES, features original songs and personal arrangements of traditional folkloric repertoire from Chile and Cuba, whilts DRUMMING, features original compositions for showcases of percussion interplays.
VIAJES features guest performances recorded in the USA with legendary jazz guitarist Mike Stern, in Chile with vocalist Magdalena Matthey and Pedro Villagra on quena, in England with Egyptian percussionist Hossam Ramzy, in Cuba with saxophonist Cesar Lopez, vocalist Silvia Cabrera, trumpeter Myquel Gonzalez, violinist Leonardo Perez and percussionist Justo Pelladito, in Argentina with guitarist Alan Plachta and in Australia thus far with contributions from pianist Luke Howard, drummer Gerry Pantazis, bassists Frank Di Sario, Craig Newman and Evripidis Evripidou, saxophonist Sandy Evans and trumpeter Miroslav Bukovsky.
Chile 2019 w/Magdalena Matthey and Pedro Villagra
• iTunes: My catalogue of albums including Lusambo, From The Heart, Baba Soroso and Otra Vez, as well as my book 'Sight Reading: The Rhythm Book' are now available on iTunes.
• Spotify: You can listen to my catalogue of personal album releases by visiting Spotify.
• Compositions: Scores of my compositions are now available via The Australian Jazz Real Book, a publication dedicated to the preservation and distribution of Australian jazz in both digital and print form. You can access the website here.
• Mel Bay Publications Inc: I am published by Mel Bay Publications Inc (USA) you can access my Mel Bay Author's Page here.
• Travel Diary Cuba 2017: Article which describes my wonderful experiences in Cuba during the summer of 2017 pubished by Drumscene Magazine can be found here.